We are planning to have following Jack’n’Jill divisions:
The division is intended for dancers, who have never competed before or have competed in newcomer (or similar) divisions, but didn’t place, and have no WSDC points.
Competitors with no WSDC points or fewer than 30 Novice WSDC points can compete in this division.
Competitors with 16 or more Novice WSDC points (or 15 points acquiured by 31.12.2017), but fewer than 45 Intermediate WSDC points can compete in this division.
Competitors with 30 or more Intermediate WSDC points, but fewer than 60 Advanced WSDC points can dance in this division.
Competitors with 45 or more Advanced WSDC points earned withing 36 months prior to the event, can dance in this division.
Blind strictly means that in prelims one of the partners dances with their eyes closed, in the Finals (spotlight) both are blindfolded. Choose the partner you trust completely :-)
There're two levels: Blind Strictly (Novice+Intermediate) and Blind Strictly Stars (Open).
info coming soon
The venue, quite cozy, though not too big.
The venue - club hotel Jenavi - is situated next to "Elizarovskaya" metro station, just a few stops away (by metro) from city center and main attractions.
Address - 12, Bolshoy Smolenskiy pr., Saint Petersburg, Russia.
There are also some hotels walking distance from it. Book early, don't forget that summer is a high season in St. Petersburg.
All passes include parties, and spectators tickets for competition. Competing and boat party are not included.
Don’t forget to register and pay for the chosen pass. Prices for passes and competition will be higher if paid on the spot. Registration is open till July 15th.
For group discounts please contact us at email@example.com
* Boat party is not included and costs 1400 ₽ with a pass
• Jack’n’Jill – 1000 ₽ per person
• Blind Strictly – 1500 ₽ per couple
• Switch Roles Jack'n'Jill – 800 ₽ per person
The prices are valid only if you register before July 15. If you register or pay for competition later or on the spot, the price will be 1200 ₽ per person.
In case you cancel your participation, we pay back charging:
• if the cancellation happens before 1st of June 2023: 30% of the whole payment we have received (you get back 70%)
• if the cancellation happens before 1st of July 2023: 50% of the whole payment we have received (you get back 50%)
• if you cancel your registration after the 1st of July 2023 we charge 100% of the payment and do not pay back.